This is a very simple pattern, only 12 rounds/rows from start to finish. I am sorry, but I do not have a gauge right now. I will update it with that info as soon as I am able.
Ch 21. Join with slst.
1-4) Ch 1. HDC in same st & in each additional st. Join to first st with slst. (21 HDC)
5) Ch 1. HDC in 5 sts. HDC dec. (YO. Draw up a loop in next 2 sts. YO & pull through all loops on hook.) Around. Join w/slst. (18 HDC)
6) Ch 1. HDC around. Join with slst. (18 HDC)
From here on out, you will NOT be joining into rounds, but working back & forth in rows.
7-9) Ch 1, turn. SC in each st. (18 SC)
10) Ch 1, turn. SC in 3 sts. Ch 2, sk 2 sts. SC in next 8 sts. Ch 2, sk 2 sts. SC in last 3 sts. (14 SC; 4 chs)
11) Ch 1, turn. SC in first 3 sts. SK chain sts. SC in next 8 sts. SK chain sts. SC in last 3 sts. (14 sc)
12) Ch 21. Sl st in 2nd st from hook & in each ch to end of chs. Slst, Ch 2 in each st to end. Ch 21. Sl st in 2nd st from hook & in each back down. Finish off. Weave in ends.